TST switch cabinet electrification test vehicle
1. Technical parameters:
1. Input power: 380V/220V±10%, 50Hz; (A, B, C, N)
2. Equipment capacity: single-phase 2KVA, three-phase 6KVA
3. Output current: three-phase AC0-10A continuously adjustable current
4. Output voltage: three-phase AC0-500V continuously adjustable voltage
Three-phase AC380V fixed output
Single-phase AC0-250V continuously adjustable voltage
Single-phase DC0-250V continuously adjustable voltage
5. System error: ≤1%;
6. Waveform distortion: ≤1%;
7. The accuracy level of measuring instruments:
Accuracy grade of ammeter: grade 1
Accuracy grade of voltmeter: grade 1
2. Working environment:
1. The ambient temperature should not exceed 45℃.
2. The relative humidity is 20%-80%.
3. There should be no strong vibration and impact around the equipment, no large amount of dust and corrosive gas, no strong electromagnetic interference and radiation interference.
3. Operation method:
1. Turn on the power switch, the power indicator light is on.
2. Connect the samples to the output terminals of the test bench respectively.
3. First, turn each voltage regulator to the zero position counterclockwise, press the start button, and the test bench is in the test state.
(1) Three-phase AC voltage test: slowly turn the three-phase voltage regulator clockwise to make the voltmeter indicate the test value.
(2) Three-phase AC current test: slowly rotate the three-phase current voltage regulator clockwise to make the ammeter indicate the test value.
(3) Single-phase AC voltage test: turn the AC-DC switch to the AC gear, the AC indicator light is on, and then slowly turn the single-phase voltage regulator clockwise to make the voltmeter indicate the test value.
(3) Single-phase DC voltage test: turn the AC-DC transfer switch to the DC gear, the DC indicator light is on, and then slowly turn the single-phase voltage regulator clockwise to make the voltmeter indicate the test value.
4. At the end of the test, turn all the voltage regulators to the zero position counterclockwise, press the stop switch, and disconnect the power supply.
1. The test bench should be grounded reliably, and the ground wire should not be less than 1.5mm.
2. Be sure to check whether the voltage regulator is in the zero position before testing.
3. Wear insulating shoes and insulating gloves during the test.
5. Schematic diagram:
Yunnan multifunctional fillet machine - Yunnan bus bar processing machine - Kunming copper bar processing machine
Service hotline: 0871-68310369 18587197072 19969242964
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company address: No. 1028, Haiyuan Middle Road, national high tech Industrial Development Zone, Kunming